Usafi Interior Design Carpet Tiles Kenya
Why use Carpet Tiles Kenya/Benefits/advantages of Carpet Tiles Kenya
- Carpet Tiles Kenya offer Straightforward Installation– The professional installer will have no problem fitting your carpet tiles, because they are modular, and available as small individual units, they are comparatively easy to store, transport, handle and fit.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are versatile– Easy to handle in small spaces, and quick to install over large areas, carpet tiles are a genuinely versatile product. Whether it is a Board Room or a Bedroom there is a carpet tile that ‘fits the bill’. Because carpet tiles are modular, they are easy to uplift, move around and replace.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are Cost Effective– Generally low on installation waste, and less expensive to transport, handle and install than comparable broadloom carpets, carpet tiles offer significant cost benefits. It is also possible to introduce design to an environment, simply by being imaginative about the color combinations used.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are Durable– Choose the right specification for your application and a carpet tile will perform just as well, if not better, than most other floor coverings, in similar, and appropriate, circumstances. Balance aesthetics with practicality, and you will have a product that should look good for its lifespan as well.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are Low Maintenance– For the most part regular vacuuming with an efficient machine will suffice, combine this with targeted spot cleaning for problem areas, and increased frequency for high traffic and ‘point of entry’ areas (particularly at street level) and your carpet tiles should maintain their appearance without difficulty.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are Easy To Replace– When the time comes to replace your carpet tiles, those that are on the floor at the moment, will be reasonably quick and easy to remove, as long as they were installed appropriately, in the first instance.
- Carpet Tiles Kenya are Re-usable– Although your carpet tiles may no longer meet your requirements, in terms of color, design, or quality of appearance, they might be suitable for use in another environment.