Usafi Interior Design PVC Tiles Kenya
- Easy and fast to install: PVC tiles are very user-friendly products. The PVC tiles can easily be cut to size and are the ideal DIY solution. Compared to ceramic tiles, they take about half the time to install (no grouting!).
- Water-resistant: PVC tiles are very popular in bathrooms and kitchens as they are water-repellent and mildew-resistant, but they can be used all over the house (basements, attics, garages, bedrooms, living rooms, etc.)
- Budget-friendly: compared to ceramic tiling, you save a lot of time and work when installing PVC tiles on floors. PVC tiles are often more interesting in terms of price as well when considering the cost per square meter.
- Versatile product: our PVC tiles are ideal for houses, offices, hotels, laboratories, hospitals, food-processing plants, etc. The possibilities are endless: decorative wall PVC tiles, practical shower PVC tiles.
- Hygienic: PVC tiles provide a very clean and hygienic solution for floor decoration. Once installed, there is no grout that gets dirty. PVC tiles is mildew-resistant and prevents bacterial growth.
- User friendly: PVC floor require only limited aftercare. Cleaning does not take long. Dirt cannot collect in pores or cracks because of the smooth surface of the panels. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use chlorinated or abrasive agents.
- Recyclable: PVC tiles is 100% recyclable. Our PVC tiles can be taken to any plastic recycling facility.
- Insulating: PVC tiles also insulate, which is an advantage when PVC tiles are used in garages, basements or similar locations.
- No further finishing required after installation: no paint, no lacquer, no varnish, etc.